Saturday, May 28, 2011

Rent The Runway!!

I am so very excited that I have stumbled across this website!! I think it is an absolutely brilliant idea & I think every woman needs to check this website out! Now the last time I was this excited was when I discovered Sephora carried Nars!
So cutting to the chase; here it is www.renttherunway.com it's as simple and as great as it sounds when all you have to do is love, wear, and return. You are able to browse from many pages of designer dresses, which is pretty exciting in my book, and you are able to pick any date you need the dress for. When it ships to wherever you want it, it also comes with a back-up size! All this information can be found on the website. I am truly looking forward to getting to wear my dream dress in July, plus knowing that the dress is completely insured! Gosh this reminds me so much of Cinderella in a new age, realistic kind of way, don't you think!? Well I do and to think that with all the dresses I have had sitting in my closet I have only worn a few times, I could have just rented the same dresses twice for a fraction of the cost & saving money this whole time. Men can rent tuxedo's and suites, why can't woman rent a designer dress for way cheap!? I hope you check the website out & If you decide to rent please let me send you a code so we can both receive a reward.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with renttherunway website what-so-ever my opinions are 100% my own & honest. I am just a fan. The picture is thanks to facebook.com/renttherunway

No comments:

Post a Comment