Monday, May 23, 2011


I love painting my nails and one color I love going back to is RED!! Coke bottle red that is! I'm wearing maybelline Express Finish which is one of my favorite quick dry brands. I love looking for all different type of brands and colors to paint my nails with in between getting them done with acrylic. Having a love for reds since as long as I can remember helps me personally so if your having trouble with what to wear and how to put together your outfit for the night. Go ahead and do red nails! They match the classic red lipstick everyone looks good in & especially in that little black dress! I don't think it will ever go out of style and if someone ever says it does, who is it to say what your style is anyways! Plus you can never go wrong! 

Do you have a signature color your always going back to!?  

No comments:

Post a Comment